twitstamp.com

follow Tommie on twitter

Thursday, April 12, 2007

The Hockey


Was talking with two good friends of mine, who live far away, about The Stanley Cup Playoffs. We have decided to grow playoff beards.

I have not discussed this with The Beloved Kim, and she will not be happy about it, nor will my children. But I love my hockey, and I used to do this all the time for the Avs. These days, my favorite Avalanche player from back in The Day is a Nashville Predator. So as long as Forsberg is in the postseason, I'm-a keepin' the coming whiskers.

I'll post my progress every now and then, because I am bored. With their permission, I may put Albert's and Steven's up, as well. Three grizzly guys clinging to a dying sport, because it's going to make a comeback someday, and we'll be able to say we were loyal.

Day 1:



Go Preds!

Labels: