twitstamp.com

follow Tommie on twitter

Thursday, July 31, 2008

On The Next Vinyl Monday...

A little something from my personal collection, an album my parents bought me when I was six years old...because my parents are extremely cool:
Kiss were my first concert. The Destroyer Tour, around the end of July '76 somewhere down south (either Florida or Alabama, I don't remember that well...I'm pretty sure it was at a baseball field). I was on vacation with my grandparents, who wanted to take me because they thought it was a circus show, and my parents told them to go ahead because I loved Kiss.

We left early, as you might imagine, and my grandparents never took me to a concert again. Heh.

Side One (of 4) on this live masterpiece demands that you put the stripes back on and re-enlist in The Kiss Army, this Monday morning at 9am.

Deuce
Strutter
Got To Choose
Hotter Than Hell
Firehouse