twitstamp.com

follow Tommie on twitter

Friday, June 05, 2009

The next Vinyl Monday, like the Tobes Of Hades, will be lit by Flickering Torch-light!!!

SOOOOO...during the 95 Days Of Summerville live broadcast at Martin's in Heritage Square, someone walked up to put his name in the box for the Weekly Prize Pack.

Listener: "So, what's up for the next Vinyl Monday?"

Me: "I haven't really decided yet."

Listener: "After not being allowed to play Rush for the whole week on the morning show because you lost that bet to Roc, I figured it would be a no-brainer."

Me: "Genius!"

And it occurs to me that the one Rush-related thing I ALWAYS hear from people...is how we NEVER play By-Tor And The Snow Dog.

Soooooooo...
Monday, 9a EST on WAOR and WAOR.COM
Side One of the sophmore release by my favorite band,
Fly By Night:
Anthem
Best I Can
Beneath, Between & Behind
By-Tor And The Snow Dog